Is there going to be a new TLE/TLP EQ2 Server soon?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Phaiden, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Phaiden New Member

Hello, I was curious on if there is any news on a new EQ2 TLE/TLP server. I wanted to jump into EQ2 on Kaladim, but it launched the same time as EQ1 TLP servers. It would be nice to have one launch at a different time than an EQ1 TLP server.
  2. Elskidorr Active Member

Hope not because then the current one dies. EQ2 doesn't have population to hold multiple TLEs like EQ1's dozen of TLP servers. Just come join us. I'm sure they'll launch another one eventually but I agree, they should time it out far away from when EQ launches their new ones.
    Phaiden likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I hope they don't launch another TLE server for at least another year
    Phaiden and Breanna like this.
  4. Keletin New Member

Hi guys, is it worth coming back to Kaladim now? I've played previous TLE (I think it was FG), will it be hard to find leveling groups now? Or should I wait for another TLE?:oops:
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

On FG, even late, it was possible to find some new people leveling. Not *easy*, just possible. I imagine Kaladim is the same?
  6. Ssheldon New Member

Assuming your concerned about getting up to max lvl I wouldn't sweat it. Leveling is quite easy solo for most classes. If your concerned still, wait a month or so for double xp (Thanksgiving or a little for xmas) and I am sure there will be some people making alts to lvl up even at this stage or just solo. Either way, lvling with bonus is extremely fast whether solo or grouping. Have fun playing and take a break when its not, enjoy.
  7. Kotter Legendary Member

i'm ready to buy kronos in gold instead of plat.
    Bring It!!!!
  8. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

If it follows the same pattern as before, I'd guess it'd be at least May before you'd hear anything about a new TLE server. As has already been mentioned, EQ2 doesn't quite have the population to sustain multiple TLE servers simultaneously so the announcement of a new TLE early will almost certainly be the death knell of Kaladim.
  9. Oddo Member

They are advertising a new server to open November 5th, next Thursday. Is that something different? I'm looking to start over after years away and thought that would be a good time to jump in. Am I reading it wrong?
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Is that maybe EQ1? I have seen nothing about a new TLE server for EQ2.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Elskidorr Active Member

Last year on November 5th the Rivervale server opened I believe. Might be an old advertisement.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That sounds like someone pushed the old rivervale banner live at some point. It definitely shouldn't be.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what you probably saw was a thread to announce a one year birthday event for the Rivervale server , with a house decorating event.
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Arandar Well-Known Member

I think the only time it really gets hard to find lower level groups is after the next TLE server is announced. That's when the server population craters across the board. At that point, there's zero interest in rolling up alts, and everyone just goes into a holding pattern.