Is there an expansion multi pack?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-GilfalasElaandrin, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-GilfalasElaandrin Guest

[p]I have been gone from the game for about 13 months and do not have the KoS or EoF expansions. I have a Station Players account so have gotten all the adventure packs so am not really worried about those.[/p][p]I know with EQ 1 they published, 'gold' and 'platinum' and such packs that let you buy all the old expansions for one price. Have they done that with EQ 2 at all? I have been playing with the idea of coming back to the game and am wondering if I need to buy the expansion indivudually or can I get them all in one box?[/p][p]Thanks in advance for any help you can give.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Jixx Guest

EoF comes with the expansions but for those that dont own EQ2 they have to buy that first.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mareth Guest

I thought the retail EoF (not the digital download) came with the original game and all expansions?
  4. ARCHIVED-Ogrebear Guest

Only Retail comes with the other expations.. Digital Download only is only EOF and none of the other expations.
  5. ARCHIVED-GilfalasElaandrin Guest

So if I am reading you right Ogrebear, if I go out and buy Echoes of Faydwer in the store I get all the other Expansions with it as well? Great!
  6. ARCHIVED-SpellshaperCZE Guest

Yes u are right, u also get all preorder items and +270 age to your account (maybe only for new acc.).
  7. ARCHIVED-Devilsbane Guest

I want to make it clear. You get EQ2 and all the expansions with the retail version of EoF. Please note you will also receive all in game promotional items from each expansion (Monkey-DoF, Carnivorous plant-Ko(t)S, and Clockwork-EoF).
  8. ARCHIVED-GilfalasElaandrin Guest

Thanks everyone that is exactly what I was looking for.
  9. ARCHIVED-posterboy_rpg Guest

Sweet. I was wondering about this.