Is there a T15 Crate? and...

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Xianthia, May 13, 2022.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

if yes, what is the resolve to see it? I've only just hit the T14 crate and have a long way to go.
    Hitting the T14 made me wonder if there are more crates and what the resolve target is for them.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Not that anyone has reported actually getting yet, or has been updated to Census as of yet via discovery.
    Xianthia likes this.
  3. Riverbear Active Member

It may be, that those players that might use a T15 crate to help them be eligible to do what they do,
    would not need a T15 crate because of the loot drops at their level of activity already current.
    Not so much of a "get back in our own lane thing"
    as it is a "then let them eat cake" thing.
    What level of nastiness are you hunting that would require T15 crates? Especially if you just breeched the T14's.???
  4. Terrius Well-Known Member

If you consider the previous tiers and how the resolve reqs increment, T15 crates would be at either 7661 or 7716 resolve. I thought there was mention somewhere of T14 being the last crate, I could be imagining it that though.
  5. Thand Well-Known Member

7789 and stlll no crates i am thinking t14 was the last one
  6. Nutari Member

Why crates if you get enough armor in challenges.
  7. Riverbear Active Member

Because challenges are run by high-end groups, disciplined and accomplished and isolated.
    Den 2 Challenge is just fine for the 1%ers.
    The ask about T15 may have come from a member of the 99% who are not included in the circle of power.
    Best stab at 'why' -
    Kindly pause before the return of "They should just get strong enough to make it happen".
    Just as with the Vasty Deep post RoS add on playgrounds for raid teams to have something to do last year,
    the rinse repeat of Den 2 And Den 2 challenge are primarily occupied by those who have had 23 other players help them get dressed for 6 months.
    That may be why the ask about a T15 crate, prolly from a standard player not draped in a flood of asistance .

[ Fwiw, I see crates as a deceit anyway with an entirely unsatisfying draw chance.
    Knocking one's self out just to get the same 3 items for 20 days is a disheartening experience.
    Crates with smart loot for at least the first 21 draws would demonstrate that the Devs understand the game. ]

Be well.