Is there a reason why not all PoP weapons can gain planar level?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Keedahm, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Keedahm Member

Fabled weapons sold by Aslog at 750 tokens each can’t gain planar level while Mythical,Relic weapons sold by Amarat at 500 tokens each can. What is the rationale behind this?

I thought planar level was the big thing in this expansion, shouldn’t all PoP weapons be possible to gain planar level?
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Only players that can afford expensive stuff get cool new toys, is the way it reads to me.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Keedahm Member

It’s not very helpful CoLD MeTaL. I understand your bitterness about this expansion (I got a few grievances myself) but I don’t see what it got to do with my OP.

I’m saying that weapons that cost less tokens can gain planar level while other weapons that cost more tokens can’t. Heck, even the Horsenedto's Bow, which is quite easy to get (already transmuted a dozen of them), can gain planar level.

The intents of my OP was to see if someone understood the reasoning of this and I was curious to find out if someone else agree with me that all PoP weapons should be possible to increase their planar level.
    CoLD MeTaL likes this.
  4. Lucus Well-Known Member

the myth weapons on the PoP merchant are just status bait like the ones in KA, of coarse they'd make them levelable to make them even more attractive to those that don't have an epic weapon.

leveling weapons are a new carrot to chase after, of coarse they'd keep them limited to maximize the time people spend looking for them (and a decent one).

besides, do you realize how many weapons it take to get one to level10? would you want to use it on a low quality weapon or a higher quality one?

i mean given the choice between boosting horsento's bow or legacy of power crossbow, anyone sane would level up the legacy of power one, due to how planar level stat scaling works.
  5. Keedahm Member

That's why I keep transmuting Horsenedto bows, but I wont mind level the Stormstrike bow sold by Aslog Dalgaard...