Is there a problem with adding funds?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by HadleysHope, Apr 14, 2018.

1. HadleysHope Member

We keep seeing an error when we try and add funds, we have spoken to our card provider are saying the transactions are being declined because the CCV code is incorrect, we have double and triple checked and its correct, we have even re-entered from scratch, same deal.

Help? we are trying to spend money and can't!
  2. Noctifer New Member

I have got this problem recently and it has been 3 months i have been playing with free account, it seems they are not able to solve the problem. I opened 3 tickets because i can't renew my all access subscription, always the same premade answers. The worse is i can buy from the game interface but not from the web interface. I am quite sure it is a CCV problem and they don't fix it :-(
  3. Noctifer New Member

OK after many tries i finally found ! You have on the web interface to type the code again. As simple as that. But it is really poorly made because you only see dots and you can't visualize your code. I am assuming than by default your code isn't there : your dots correspond to 3 empty spaces. So typing your CCV again makes it work.in your Web interface you have to type again the code. The interface is really poorly made because you only see dots and you can't visualize your code. I am assuming that by default, your code isn't added but you can't visualize because you only have dots. So you have to type it again !