Is there a bug for the Raiment of the Skywatcher robe - Brig Epic?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Kyle, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Kyle New Member

The wiki's all say the same thing: is this still true? if so how do I get this robe the reported chest in Karnor is not there.

Wiki Posting says
    Raiment of the Skywatcher: Kill The Skywatcher in Tenebrous Tangle to obtain. This robe is attuneable so it can also be purchased from the broker. You will need to mentor a friend so the mob is not grey.
    • NOTE: The Raiment of the Skywatcher is a bugged drop (confirmed November 12, 2012) and will not drop from the The Skywatcher at present.
    • Optional method for obtaining Raiment of the Skywatcher: clickable chest in Karnor's Castlebehind Xalgoz ( -150, -89, -15 ) gives you "A Tattered Raiment of the Skywatcher".
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

You're sure the chest isn't there in Karnors? I did the Brig epic about 6 weeks ago at most, and had no problem. Haven't seen them change anything in Karnors since. If you're not sure where Xalgoz's room is, make sure the third number is correct in the loc, because Karnors has several levels to it.
  3. Kyle New Member

Ok I found it. The chest does not appear until you talk to a little guy in Gnomeland Security in Steamfont then once you talk to him it appears. Thanks for the assist.
  4. Kragar New Member