Is Tarinax getting full Nights of the Dead?

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Siren, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Siren Well-Known Member

Is Tarinax getting full Nights of the Dead this year, or just some puny vendor in town?

C'mon yo! We need the real deal! The whole enchilada! The Full Monte!
    Breanna and Sunlei like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

3. Siren Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  4. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Merchant with the broom mount and the red dress rare drop in the graveyard!!! :):):)
    Siren likes this.
  5. Redd Member

That is not good at all, paying for this and just a merchant?

We should be getting the full nights of the dead, this makes me wanna unsub and just play on the live servers for free...
    At least there I can get some of the live events, this merchant stuff is a slap in the face...
  6. Obano Well-Known Member

The main quest hub for nights of the dead is Loping Plains so pretty much zero chance of getting anywhere close to the full event.
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

Don't be ridiculous. You can't do content in zones that don't exist on your server.
  8. Redd Member

How bout make it work for tarinax, what are you paying for or do you even play on this server?
  9. Tkia Well-Known Member

Because that would be a lot of additional work for one event for one occasion which would all have to be reversed out again next year. You'll get the event when the zones are available just like any other TLE server.
  10. Redd Member

Additional work? So you dont think you deserve to have an event like the other servers, even though you pay for it, not to mention the micro-transactions, yet additional work?

Sori m8 not buying it, you are a consumer and you should not have put up with anything less. Was it additional work to offer an "expansion" that half of it does not even apply to tarinax, yet we all buy it because of the "convenience" of running faster on top of the lon stuff.. Cmon man, they had time for that but not time to remove some items to align with currrent expansion, thats pretty trivial m8, you deserve a lot better than some merchant...
    Grierchaka and Thorfyn like this.
  11. Sunlei Well-Known Member

what you crying about? No lop plains zone so the graveyard will be in your home city! To bad you're safe in home city, I want to bonk you with my new gravediggers shovel!:p
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

It's a TLE server. TLE servers come with limitations dependant on the available expansons at any given time. If you can't handle those limitations stay away from TLE servers.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

that is what happened to every TLE server , we will get most parts of the events once EoF comes live .
    Tarinax is lucky , we get EoF as our first expansion that was not included from the beginning .
    All the other TLE servers had to wait a year or more .
    Next people will complain that they bought the last expansion , but they can't go to those zones on a TLE server .
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the witch outfit is gone , and no digging for us , I wished we at least could do the digging part , we are so close to the EoF release .
    Look at the bright side , at least we will get the full Frostfell village this year .
    Breanna, Siren and Sunlei like this.
  15. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I got giant spoons and duel sparklers, I'll bonk him with those!
    Schmetterling likes this.
  16. Redd Member

Yeah that will fix it right just stay away from the server if you dont agree? Its funny you dont even have a character on tarinax so why are you so adamant about this?

Who would not want a working halloween event, especially when they make those same limitations on Kaladim, and yeah I remember it took a year to get on that one, so its not like they dont have any practice at limiting an event to suit a tle. I mean dbg has over a year in preparing that for kaladim, yeah must of been a real chore to do that for tarinax /sarcasm

But hey you are right, I should stay away so thank you; DBG make sure you thank tkia for showing me the light. Honestly I dont even know why I am wasting time writing this out.

-Peace all
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Come to think of it , my idea of having the grave digging unlocked would most likely be more complicated than one might think
    it would probably be connected to all the collectables , and quest givers for quests outside the towns and so on .
    It would have been nice had it worked like Tinker Fest .

And not even Kaladim has the full Nights of the Dead yet , we can not do the Headless Horseman public quest .
    ( I wonder do we have the old version ?)
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  18. Redd Member

I happen to like blue...

I feel it should of been started, the fact the dbg can turn off a quest for kaladim tells me they could of done the same for tarinax. Before you start up Tikia, thats called an opinion....

Also, I feel the need to point this out to you Tikia, you dont work at dbg and probably never will so stop parroting what you think goes on. Live events get started and stopped for all sorts of reasons.

If in the future you disagree with someone, just keep it civil don't get so mad about a conversation because not everyone agrees with Tikia.

Now, one final thing, bullying? Really Tikia? I would of thought by now that you would of been above that but I guess not. Shame on you...

Enjoy!