Is Red Adorment Focus: Mend V Broken

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Darman81, May 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Darman81 Guest

Recast time of Mend does not seem to work with the red adornment. Still at same recast time it was before adornment is applied!
    Is this a bug or am I missing something?
  2. ARCHIVED-sensie Guest

If you have TSO AA in mend then the adournment is crap there is a cap on the re-use timer
  3. ARCHIVED-Darman81 Guest

Ouch that stinks I blew 10 plat and the seals.... Wish I would have known that!
  4. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Adudo@Nagafen wrote:
    change your AA's
  5. ARCHIVED-Grobi Guest

if im right than you should be able to half the recasttime from spells and ca with effects. mend has a recast from 3 min , after aa its down to 2min , so at least 30 sec of the adornmend should work to bring it down to 1.30.
    im maybe wrong becouse i pull the nummbers out of my head , didnt play my monk for a while.
    maybe you can try to take out the aas and see what happend. if it works than add them back step by step till you get down to half the recast and put thge rest elsewhere.
  6. ARCHIVED-Selpone Guest

Grobi wrote:
    Your numbers sound correct. The adorn also offers a secondary affect of additional block chance. With my current block chance, the duration of this affect brings me to near 100% block. I know there to be a cap, but I was on the understanding that temp buffs were allowed to exceed the cap for that duration.
  7. ARCHIVED-AustinB Guest

Selpone wrote:
    The cap of block chance for a brawler is 160% (giving a total uncontested block of 70%).
  8. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Ambrin@Nagafen wrote:
    That cap increases if you are in mid or offensive stance.
  9. ARCHIVED-Selpone Guest

Ambrin@Nagafen wrote:
    I had no idea it was that high, I was happy with my 90% block and uncontested of 50%... guess I have some work to do, heh..