Is new player able in TLE?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by ZombieHuntR, Aug 23, 2021.

1. ZombieHuntR New Member

I'm a returning player have not played EQ or EQ2 in years. I was trying to get into EQ2 again and the TL servers are interesting but with there only 1 for EQ2 is a new player able to get into it or has the unlocks progressed beyond new player being a good environment. I know the core servers are all at end game and very little new player activity which is what i was wondering if that's the TLE is like now as well.

Thanks!
  2. Kashue Member

Now is absolutely a great time to get back into the game on the TL server! I came back 2 weeks ago after a very long absence and it was a bit too imposing for me to jump to the live servers again, so i started from lvl 1 on the TLE and i'm now at max level with alot of really great gear & items.

My biggest suggestion would be to get into a friendly guild that is willing to help you, as soon as possible. A great foundation with fun friends makes the game a whole lot better.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

It's pretty dead, even at end game. If you want to raid, you will have a lot of catching up to do.
  4. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

It's tough to find groups at the lower levels, but if you are ok with questing your way through it's great. There is PLENTY to do. I've done both - leveled from 1 and boosted, and really kind of like seeing the old places that you miss with a boost.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Zombie it's the easiest way to get back in , it won't be any better on the regular servers , the gap is just bigger and there are not any more people in the low level area .
    O yea you get a fee level 85 boost bauble if you don't want to work your way up one for each account .
    We had many people make plenty of alts in my guild and every now and than we get a brand new player .
    Kaladim is a great way to get back in to things , and if you still want to you can always move back to a regular server
    most of us here stay .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Kotter Legendary Member

Kaladim = best server...
    why you ask??? because i play there!!!!
    Schmetterling likes this.