Is it possible to have an account "deleted"?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kuulei, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Kuulei Well-Known Member

This will probably have to be answered in a petition, but does anyone know if you can in fact have an account deleted?
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have heard of accounts being deleted if you specifically request that DBG delete the account.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

On the other hand, if your toons simply aren't showing up in the Launchpad drop down list, go ahead and log into a character select screen, they should be there. If your server was merged into another server, this will be the case, for example. If a server is down, you may not see those toons listed until it comes back up.
    Cyrrena, Hiza, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  4. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

If the above has not helped out, are you able to create a new toon on any server? Sometimes just making a level 1 will kick-start your account to sync with the servers. Stranger things have happened, but this has worked in the past.
    Spindle and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Are you having a problem or do you want to delete an account?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Kuulei has played for a long time, so to me it sounded like they wanted an account deleted. They moved from AB to MajDul.
  7. Avithax Well-Known Member

While there are many examples of "suicide by GM" in the game I have yet to hear of someone actively wanting their account removed. It will be a shame to see you go though :(

And i'm really sorry but I can't resist being the first to ask: Can I have your stuff?
    Juraiya and Cyrrena like this.