Is It Fixed Yet?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Hoss, Apr 7, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Hoss Guest

Is it Fixed Yet?
  2. ARCHIVED-Caltros Guest

Seesons@Unrest wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    breathe
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  3. ARCHIVED-mjlinton2 Guest

It's not going to be fixed anytime soon
  4. ARCHIVED-sheila717 Guest

Makes you wonder what exactly their web team is doing, It's been totally broken for over a year now hasn't it? :\
  5. ARCHIVED-Trynt Guest

The amount of neglect and number of non-working functions is so silly that it's offensive.
    Putting the data feeds in the hands of the players would likely result in having something functional up in a week. But don't hold your breath.
  6. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

website worked pretty well before SF launch. Then they decided to change it. The database feed changed. And they utterly broke the whole thing up.
  7. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

They should never have changed the site. It was working fine, they updated (broke) it and then abandoned it.
  8. ARCHIVED-Wolfsbaine Guest

The EQ2Players site is Broken as intended ;)
  9. ARCHIVED-Hoss Guest

How 'bout now?
  10. ARCHIVED-eidand Guest

I am not sure what you're on about.
    Eq2Players is working fine, player profiles are great, everything works , is up to date and has nice pictures ...
    It is the perfect tool to attract new customers
  11. ARCHIVED-Moneo Guest

Mrrshan@Runnyeye wrote:
    Put that glass down and stop drinking!
  12. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Moneo@Runnyeye wrote:
    The Surgeon General has advised that drinking drain cleaner may lead to unexpected euphoria, before your brain explodes. ;)
  13. ARCHIVED-Hoss Guest

Do I dare ask again today?...
  14. ARCHIVED-kelesia Guest

i doubt daily requests will result in fixing anything. But we really need the site fixed.
    Then again, i gave up hoping a long time ago
  15. ARCHIVED-phroh Guest

cmon SOE, what is it that you need? funding? manpower? this is rediculous.. how many threads need to be opened? how many complaints need to be submitted? FIX THE SITE!
  16. ARCHIVED-Hoss Guest

This week maybe???
  17. ARCHIVED-Circa Guest

just curious.

why are people so interested in this site working or not? theres like 20+ threads asking the same questions. i cant think of anything worthwhile to do on it other than being nosey checkin out players alts. and last i checked that worked still. ive read that people like to look to see what their alts have or something. piece of paper and pen would have solved that problem by now. leaderboards? whatever. wanna see your stats? log in.

i just dont see what the big deal is. its free and it sucks. like most free things.
  18. ARCHIVED-Ajjantis Guest

Circa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Pen and paper? Not everyone lives in the stoneage. The leaderboards or item discoverys are fun for many of us. Stop trying to tell anyone what is good and what not, noone elected you to tell us what is good for us and what not.
  19. ARCHIVED-kelesia Guest

+1 to getting this fixed. Some of us like having our player profiles work. We like customizing bios and paper dolls. It's a lot of fun. I am a roleplayer. That is what I enjoy with the game. And the website is the portal that prospective players see. If by some miracle one of those rare mythical unicorns stumbles upon the site, the official web presence SHOULD be polished and reflect the quality of the game.
  20. ARCHIVED-Hoss Guest

Is there a timeline as to when the site will be repaired/replaced??......
    This soonâ„¢ is wearing thin...