Is it Fervor or bust now?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Malahk, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

What does running proving grounds get you?
  2. Leed Active Member

It used to be the way you got the more powerful adornments. Now, even more powerful adornments than what PG had are instead given to you by the chest at the entrance of Myrist.
    Pixistik likes this.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I literally never knew that. ty
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Dolgrin Active Member

The most important thing on the post is, that you have no idea whats the difference between hard and soft cap is.
    Also this seem a bad copy or a plagiarism from this site: http://eq2library.com/guides/stats-breakdown/
  5. Conifur Well-Known Member

It is a job. Has not been a game for years.
    Soara2, Juraiya, Lateana and 5 others like this.
  6. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Calm down. You sound bitter. You insult someone else's intelligence for absolutely no reason, how the hell does that help anyone in here?

As of right now the truth is if you've been gone awhile you're not going to be caught up with everyone else for awhile. Meaning fervor wise, you will get a boost for clearing all heroics, and t1, and t2, etc, but you won't be getting any ethereal boost at all.

Catching up with ascension spells will also be a nightmare unless you open your wallet and feed the machine.

Trying to get masters of your spell will also be another nightmare as they don't drop and people are going to have more than you will.

That's the truth. So play with the cards you are dealt. It's not that bad I'm running around in all experts and still clearing all the zones, manage to hit 78k pot 4600cb and 236 fervor without playing for 2 years, most of the fervor is from my class though. It will depend but don't expect Rome over night, until high progression raiding or new ethereals kick in you'll be behind a little.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

There are some huge Fervor boosts in the game:

* 30 Fervor from Heartbound
    * 25 Fervor from GUK collection rune
    * 10,1 Fervor from conjurer fireseed support
    * 70 Fervor from T1 raid archievement rune
    * 60 Fervor from Elementalist Pact of the FireTyrant
    * 150 Fervor proc (if it works)

Overall it's easy to reach the ~350 Feror cap which i whish to be at least 100 higher than it is now ;)
    Breanna, Malahk and Pixistik like this.
  8. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Yeah but
    Elementalist Pact of the FireTyrant, and you lose 'wards'
  9. Malahk Active Member

Thank you for posting this.

I play odd hours and won't pay for a second account to heartbound. Sometimes I'm the only one on in my guild so 10 fervor from HB is the max for me from my free account.

I'll look in to the GUK collection rune. I've never known about this one.

I'm not a Conjuror for fireseed.

I don't raid so the raid rune is out.

I don't know what Elementalist Pact of the Fire Tyrant is. I'll look in to it.

Does anyone else know of other ways to boost your fervor?

Just FYI, since my original post I've been able to get my potency to 66k thanks to the advice in this thread. Thanks for all the replies.
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  10. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

If you clear all the heroics you get a free mystery fervor run for 55 but you need to replace your epic weapon to use it

The Guk rune is a insane time drain and requires a group or atleast 3 people, you literally have to collect every guk shiny from all the guk zones