Is EQII Share broken?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Grouse, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Grouse Active Member

I haven't had any events posted to facebook or twitter on my EQII Share account since March 16th, even though one of my alts has had a bunch of achievements.

When I try to use the setup to reset my facebook password, it warn I should switch to the basic site. If I switch, the connect script fails. If I don't switch I am left staring at a blank page.

I was able to use the test function to post to Twitter, so it simply may be the facebook login that is broken.
  2. Grouse Active Member

Now I am really confused. The Test message, using the "Send an Update" button appeared on Twitter and Facebook, even though Facebook is still unchecked. However, an achievement update [Djinn Killer] did not show up on either site.
  3. Evilnok Active Member

it's working fine for me
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Have you checked EQ2U? If things are updating there on a regular basis...hmm. Facebook does have a tendency to get a little strange from time to time, and if their strangeness and our strangeness collide... :-/

Uwk
    Enoibia likes this.
  5. Grouse Active Member

Well, something is broken. I haven't seen an update since my original test update on March 19th and yet, I just sent a second test update, with a picture this time, and it successfully posted. eq2u seems to be pretty much up to date. It shows five achievements in the last two days.
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Grouse Active Member

Prissetta likes this.
  7. Zacarias New Member

It's working on Twitter for me but failing to post for FB