Is Dirge Left side "Power Regen" Prestige AA spec worthless?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Bhayar, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

When you look at the left side Prestige AA line, it reflects the ability of the dirge to help power regen. However, when I've used it on my dirge, I've found it to be useless, The idea is the dirge is supposed to regenerate 3% of power based on damage received for group, but in the heroic instances in current xpac, it usefulness seems to be non-existent. Mobs are draining for far more than the little bit of power you get in return for this spec.
    Is anyone actually using this AA line and found it of any value, because atm, it seems like a complete waste of points.
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Well, no one is challenging or offering opinions, so apparently it's more accurate than I thought. If a Dev or Community Manager want to delete the thread, please do so as it serves no purpose taking up space.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Cast it on a tank in raid and the power feed is serious.
  4. Tajar Well-Known Member

Our Dirge uses it, works alright. We had no chanter and he kept us in power so can't be that bad.
    Mermut likes this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Name of dirge if his/her spec is available. I'd love to compare notes.
  6. Taiyla Active Member

I use it on the tank and it works very well.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

After experimenting some with it in group, casting on the tank does yield excellent results. As usual, it also helps to know what you are doing. Appreciate the feedback from Mermut and Taiyla. I'm very much satisfied with it.
    Songwind and Pixistik like this.