is Chelsith broken?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by suka, Jul 27, 2014.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I killed all of the nameds. there isn't one left alive. but the barrier to the final mobs won't come down. the only thing i know to do is wait an hour and a half and reset the zone and try again. has anyone else had this problem?
  2. Lenolian Active Member

I am guessing that you havent killed Leviator'Consuma. To spawn him, follow the non aggro yhalei feeder up to the water and fish one of the fish there. It should spawn the aggro leviathan.
    Livejazz, Azomonas and Feldon like this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

thank you. i did fish one time because the writeup said how to make him killable, but i will try this again to spawn him. will it matter that i killed every yhelei in the place? hopefully that brings the barrier down
  4. suka Well-Known Member

ok i missed the part about getting into the water with the fish. i will try that today and let you know what happens. i wish there was a step by step walkthrough of this zone - it would help a lot.

worked - thanks. i had zoned so the fish was gone (i thought by zoning that the last mob would show since i had found no walkthrough) so i had to reset the zxone. this time i followed the instructions i found on the write up on the final mob and spawned him. funny there are no instructions on his writeup- just to fish but nothing about using it after jumping in the pool.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Avahlynn likes this.
  6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

In my head canon, my main has a compass like device on her at all times, made by Medieval-Acme, called the ZAM 1000. It is a navigation device, and seeks clues like a bloodhound. It also has with it a catalog detailing city officials, major buildings, official and local holidays, histories of major world figures, and pictures of many of the objects one can find on the market. It's like Garmin/Encyclopedia Norrathtanica/the Sears catalog all in one. It's an excellent device.