Is anybody still here?

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Pixistik, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

hello hello hello hello hello
    ??

lol
    :rolleyes:
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

You can try logging in to see, but I think you already know the answer.
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  3. Buggabug Active Member

I am usually still here at least a couple days a week, was even throwing pumpkins at someone yesterday. Maybe we should be a FTP server, just an idea.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

They should just flip the PvP switch on and let PvPers have at it on Kael Drakkel. We can see how much better PvP is when the game auto-levels everyone into each zone, with similar gear-- it would eliminate level locked twinks and mentoring exploiters from running everyone off the server.

This is an especially good idea now that a bunch of the continual cheaters/exploiters/plat dupers were banned in that big rollback poor Tarinax had right after its launch.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Still here!
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

i used to be here, but i didnt post this
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Mugwort Active Member

Log in every now and then. If it turns PvP, chances are, I will never log in.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

What's up with EQ3? Asking for a friend. :p
  9. gambitak Member

I logged in a little while ago and there was one other person on the entire server, and, they were AFK. Unless there are a bunch of people using hiding somehow, this is a fairly dead server. On the plus side, if you've ever wanted your own private server, pick an unusual play time and it's all yours :)
    Siren likes this.
  10. Kenn Well-Known Member

I logged in and there was a whole one other player online. I can't do my quest line solo.
  11. Nilyana Active Member

I've not seen more than one or two other people on the server in a good while. Granted, I don't log on myself much, either, I'm mostly playing on Varsoon now. But I hop on now and then to see, and yeah... server seems pretty dead.
  12. Bella22 New Member

Yes, I come here regularly. This is the best server to get your daily quest done easily and it work for all your worlds .Plus it is fun to have nobody getting to your mobs first. No crowds.
    Breanna likes this.