Ire-Dread (Myth Hammer) Changes

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bloodguts, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Entropy Well-Known Member

Anything AA-related.

Before the nerf last week, it reset literally everything, profession and AA. Then they removed Focused Casting, as per patch notes. In reality, they seem to have now removed all AA abilities.
  2. Bloodguts Well-Known Member

My CAs that are considered beneficials which reset previous to last week, Makeshift Arrows, Focus Aim, Hone Reflexes, Killing Instincts, Wreak Havoc, Dragon Claws and Sniper Squad (which was recently fixed to reset with Phelony's clear reuse proc) no longer clear reuse with Myth Hammer.
    Neiloch likes this.
  3. Entropy Well-Known Member

Hmm yeah, maybe it's just broken for "All Beneficial" category. Are healers getting resets?
  4. Twisty Well-Known Member

Looking for a Necro with the hammer to ask what's resetting. Anyone know of one?
  5. Mogrim Well-Known Member

Your 5 minute reuse ability resets.
  6. Twisty Well-Known Member

source? would like to chat with the chap/ette
  7. Mogrim Well-Known Member

I don't know if they want to be outed, but I can confirm that I watched and saw.
  8. Enigma Active Member

They really need to make the myth hammer resets equal to that of the ethereal war runes/weapon resets....
  9. SacDaddy420 Active Member

you dont know me fool
  10. Badoo New Member

those reset effects is way too much unbalanced the classes, why just change the effect to lower the base reuse of all abilities 10% even 20% is much better imo.
  11. Cian4ik Member

after update mifical not clear reuse all benifical spells
  12. Beee Well-Known Member

Does NOT reset conjurer Soulburn (what it should)
    Other reset mechanism seem to be now the same as "old" ethernal reset (no swarmpets, no EE, no big pet)

100 Fervor still not transfers to pet, and because of this Elemental Explosion, Soulburn and possible all swarm pets are not affected :eek:
  13. Twisty Well-Known Member

wait so dumbfire pets like your landsharks and communion do not reset?

you still certain of the UndeadHorder, mogrim?
  14. Twisty Well-Known Member

Can you at least mention to this incognito person that i'd like to talk to him/her and if she chooses to can send a tell to Antonia_Bayle.Twistyd

thnx
  15. Anunnaki Active Member

Old ethereal does now, very surprising that the hammer doesn't.
  16. Twisty Well-Known Member

wait what lol? So DualityWand now resets Soulburn? what else does it reset?

last xpac it only reset RotFlesh for necros and ET, that's it.
  17. Anunnaki Active Member

They just added Soulburn, everything else is the same. It was in the patch notes when the originally nerfed the hammer.
  18. Veta Well-Known Member

I am sure the hammer is not done being changed yet. I feel like they took the original reset design and put that in the place of the hammer's for the mean time. It is not resetting soulburn or sniper squad anymore. It is also not resetting a lot of the abilities that were not included in the patch notes. I am hoping they are just working from the ground up, which seems to be better than them working backwards.
    Amaitae likes this.
  19. Amaitae Active Member

I can confirm that at least for warlock that no beneficial effects reset, compared to before. It should only be just one beneficial ability (focused casting) to not be affected by the hammer proc.
  20. Entropy Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's pretty obvious this was their band-aid fix. At least, I hope it was a band-aid, until they can restore the old effect and just filter out specific abilities they don't want.