Invisible shoulder armor?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by dullneedles, Jul 21, 2019.

1. dullneedles New Member

Hello, I was wondering why some armor sets have visible shoulders and all of the armor that I've gotten through questing (conjurer, so cloth armor) seems not to have any? I have tried viewing on the paperdoll with tunics and robes but they still don't seem to show.

Is it only medium and heavy armors that show shoulders? I'm a WoW refugee so I'm used to huge, radioactive, animated football shoulderpads.:D I don't mind the no-shoulder look on my casters, but was just wondering if it was a bug or I just haven't happened across any in my travels.
    Dude and Soara2 like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Sleeves won't show under robes, but some should show with the tunics. Shoulders basically show as sleeves
    Dude, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  3. Raff Well-Known Member

With the wardrobe function, you should be able to wear any type of armor you want. Though, I've not tried it with clothies (don't play any) but my chain characters seem to be able to appearance wear anything I've put in the wardrobe. Including heavy armor.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  4. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

No, this isn't bug. They get entangled in parachute lines, characters get stuck in doorways. In addition, girls don't like it if "manly" characters hide their real shoulder width
    dullneedles, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Extremely wide shoulders = overcompensating. ;)
    Obano, Cyrrena, Dude and 4 others like this.
  6. dullneedles New Member

Thank you, guys. I think it's nice not having stupidly huge shoulders on every armor set. :)
    Raff, Cyrrena, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  7. Raff Well-Known Member

I hate the giant pauldron look, as well. In every game, I look for ways around it. Usually by using a metal cuirass / breastplate with chain shoulders.