Invisible Gloves

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Eihsoom, May 18, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Eihsoom Guest

Besides the live event items, are there any appearance glove items that will make my actual equipped gloves invisible? My newbie Bruiser ratonga looks really dumb with no shirt (the level 1 chest) but with gloves :(

MIES
  2. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Not that I'm aware of.. I think they extended the length of time by a month in which players could continue to buy these items. But, otherwise.. unless there's a craftable item I'm not aware of, your monk is pooched for the time being. ;)
  3. ARCHIVED-Ottan Guest

There is a quest in Darklight Woods called "Wanted: Ithari K'Xyrae" which one of the rewards, Faded Wraps, is a pair of invisible leather gloves. I will check my tailor later to see if any of the low level crafted gloves are still invisible as they once were, and if so, will update. :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

The invisible leather gloves in Darklight are brawler only, so for your Ratonga those should work fine. But don't expect to get them for any other chars.
    I've never quite understood why the Tranquil Threadbare sleeves, bracer, and cap were given invisible graphics, but the gloves were not. I think invisible gloves were the most common requested invisible item.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Lodrelhai wrote:
    Boots and chest are oft requested, too. But chest is the difficult one since it's different male to female with females getting short shrift. Oh how I wish there was a 'halter' type look with an 'invisible' chest item for females instead of the.. umm.. refugee rag.
  6. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

rain soaked wrists hides the glove graphic, dropes off a named in TT, second pool up the water fall.
  7. ARCHIVED-EverAfterIt Guest

Level 1 MC tranquil gloves (uses a yarrow root). Made at level 4 artisan level, so ANYONE can craft them.
  8. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

EverAfterIt wrote:
    i just went through all my mitts (Clothe gloves) and leather gloves and none of them are "invisible" i'm proud to say i have all my tailor recipes but i've not found a single graphicless glove.
  9. ARCHIVED-Lodrelhai Guest

Aneova@Kithicor wrote:
    I think it might be a bit of confusion because the Sackcloth/Tranquil Sackcloth sleeves or bracers (I'm not sure which) will override the look of the gloves. Unless they themselves are overridden because you're wearing the robe instead of the vest. EQ2 Traders has images of all the crafted armor. (And just to head off inquires, no, the T5-6-7 bare-chested images aren't invisible shirts. Those sets just don't have vest options yet.)
  10. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Lodrelhai wrote:
    sleeves will but as soon as they go away the gloves return.

[IMG]
  11. ARCHIVED-Taldacea Guest

If it is a Gi type armor you are using (chest affects appearance of entire body i mean) try using Tranquil Sackcloth shawl/shoulders whatever they call it, the T1 MC. They hide appearance of gloves. On my bruiser who wanted to wear the bloodsoaked gi, which for some reason show's gloves you have equipped, I put the sleeves in appearance and they hid my equipped gloves.
    This only works with a gi type chest, or a robe, unless you want the tranquil sackcloth sleeves to show.
  12. ARCHIVED-Leenee Guest

I have invisible gloves, but I am at work right now. When I get on the game tonight I will post what they are. I know I got them from some quest.

Edit: They are just in my appearance slot and I cannot see that from Station Players
  13. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

in the end it's sounds like there is no bare arm with bare hand look to be had outside the items from the live event.
  14. ARCHIVED-Eihsoom Guest

Ok.. I got the gloves from the DLW!! yays! ty