Fixed Internally Invis with the new auto attack change

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Reptoid, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Jovie Well-Known Member

The positional ones are broken too. I posted a thread on it and got jumped on for creating a new thread.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

I cant use my optimal rotation as BL because of this bug. I only use one of my stealth primals because its just a PITA trying to line it up with how laggy so many luclin encounters are.

Please prio this one.
  3. Tangris Well-Known Member

I said this 1/23 and again on 1/30
    If it is broken and confirmed, why is this not fixed?
  4. Tobias Fünke Member

You'd think after a month of this being broken, we'd get more than just the thread being tagged as "confirmed".

I think it would be nice for a dev to at least let us know what the plan is. Will it be fixed? If so, is there a general ETA?

I prefer playing my assassin, but he's not fun to play right now. I can manage on raids because the fights are longer and I can focus on timing autoattacks, etc. but in Hunters groups it's just zero fun to play and I don't want to bother. But I do, because I'm holding out hope that this will be fixed at some point and I'd rather have the Hunters dagger at that point.

If it's *not* going to be fixed, it would be nice to know that as well, so I can just focus on my swash and forget about the assassin.
  5. Marae Well-Known Member

Yes, if they're going to permanently cripple us, the least they could do would be let us know that so we can invest in crutches, wheelchairs, and retirement homes.

Man, I am really feeling snarky today. This is what I hate about bugs - they bring out the worst in me. :(
  6. Kittik Well-Known Member

/shoots self in head.
    /Failed to shoot self in head. This ability requires stealth.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This should be in today's patch notes as fixed in the upcoming update, I am going to move the thread.