Inventory overflowing?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by VersonGetterricks, Mar 19, 2013.

1. VersonGetterricks New Member

I am trying to complete a quest that requires me to pick up only 6 items. I have 32 slots open in my inventory but when I try to pick up the item it tells me my inventory is full. I logged out and back in but it is still telling me that.

I tried moving on to a different quest but it won't allow me to do anything because of this.

Just started playing this game a week ago. Be a shame to have to make a new character just to get around this.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Check your overflow. It is on your main character screen in the lower left corner.

There is an odd bug currently too. I put some items in the last bag slot in my vault area. (Gold at the time too.) Closed the vault screen. When I zoned, the game said I had overflow. and the items I had put in that vault bag were in my overflow. I put them back in the bag. Closed the screen and zoned again. And again I got the items in my overflow, and this time the bag too! (Other than those items, the bag had been empty. I put the bag back in the vault slot, and this time opened the bag and manually placed the items, closed the bag and then closed the vault screen. Hasn't happened again today fortunately.

Most odd though. Is related to the changes in how bags work now I suspect.
  3. VersonGetterricks New Member

That was it.Thank you very much for the response.:D