Introducing the EQ2 Discord Chat

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Feldon, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flatline Well-Known Member

Neither do i, however i see a problem if the forums which should - in my book - be where all official information is posted first is the place its posted last, if posted at all (not trying to stir the pot, just pointing out the issue with multiple paths of communication)
    Mizgamer62, Dude and santargria like this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Yeah..... no.
    say, one wished to log in.
    one chooses a username, inputs email address and passphrase, then hits Enter.
    what happens?
    "that email is already registered."
    uh huh,... that is *MY* email address.
    looking around page, one see no options to RECOVER or have one's previous login information sent to one's email address
    just a blank screen.

nice offshoot of MicroFlaccid this dicord is.

So one makes the effort to move their mouse ALLLLLLL the way over to the Log Out link, and, (gasp) extends the effort to LEFT CLICK their mouse.
    what happens?
    one's intelligence is questioned. are you really, really, absolutely, completely sure you want to log out?!

So one attempts to contact DISCORDAPP.com's help and support,.. and what happens?
    That page complains about fields being blank.
    Yeah! those fields were not functioning.
    and why? oh, look, it seems your buddies have also outsourced to zendesk.
    I will not authorize zendesk to run scrips on a DISCORD page, I have nothing to do with them.

I do not want to talk to someone who does not care about those who need help.
    I do not want to talk to those UNRELATED to the problem I am experiencing.
    I wish to speak with DISCORD.

Which none of these problems are surprising, are they?
    of course not, it is well established that those who wish to do evil hide behind either what is boring and/or complicated;
    hoping to exasperate those who try to hold them accountable by frustrating them into feeling futile.

anyone from DBG staff care to comment?
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

FYI, Zendesk is just a ticketing platform, they're not an outsourced helpdesk. So it may well be Discord staff members answering tickets through the Zendesk platform.
  4. General Kazuma New Member

got to love being banned not once but twice and now not able to get on at all for asking simple questions and stating long known things that have gone unfixxed at all. they dont care about this game from the looks at it they are doing everything in their power to run it into the ground. I have been around since the beginning and enough is enough its sad to watch a group of people destroy something so many love but i see no reason to stay any longer. to the devs and people ruining the game there is a special place for bastards like you. and to the players who are loyal and stick it out you cant be so blind not to see where the games direction is headed sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on these parasites are just bleeding you for anything they can get while they ruin the game more and more with every halfassed patch and expansion while fixing nothing and letting the same issues plague players for years. they dont care about us or the game anymore they have became just a bunch of hallow corporate bastards taking advantage of what small loyal community they have left.
    Zgragy, Mizgamer62 and Meneltel like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

@ Moderators: The Link in Feldons original post is disabled.

please edit it and make a valid link for new players
  6. StoneLegion Active Member

You are banned it's not invalid.
  7. Charlargo New Member

what happened to the discord it disappeared and now it says that the invite is invalid - when on the discord i never posted anything i just read up on what other people were saying and then one day it disappeared from my discord hmmmmm - is it gone or was i kicked for not posting ?
  8. Ivag New Member

How do you get into this channel it says expired when I try to use it?
  9. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I doubt you got banned if you haven't used it yet... but I have never used it and have no interest in doing so. Sorry, I cant help you, but I wish I could.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.