Introducing DaybreakGames.com

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Malvious Member

Ah is this why double xp is on now? if yes for how long? :D

oh found it.. i should read a bit before dumping questions lol

Naramsin and Prissetta like this.
  2. Ratza Well-Known Member

Like the new logo!!
  3. Sambril Well-Known Member

Thanks for that info. I also updated my copy of Feldon's style sheet for the forums to include that site. (I think the default look of the forums is pretty bad :))
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

It looks like Sauron had carnal knowledge of an owlbear, and I like it.
  5. AngryConjy Active Member

6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ok, so then why the new website? Must we register on the new site or will our login here work for the new site?

I'm not inclined to register for another site when we already have this one. If this site is being incorporated into the new site, and we must re-register, then so be it, though if this site will be incorporated into the new site, seems we should not need to re-register. I have an authenticator that I must use each time I log in, and am concerned that the authenticator will no longer work if I have to re-register on a new site.
  7. Malvious Member

Head to the new site and try, but heres a spoiler : you can login with your current details.
  8. Spindle Well-Known Member

Go to the site, log in and check it out. I verified information for all my accounts without having to go through the hoops you seem to expect.
    Why the new website? New company name getting all the ducks in rows before setting them free from the mother duck.
    /facepalm
  9. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Nice move Daybreak, that is one Wicked Badass logo!

I assume this forum, bug reporting, etc. will be moved over to daybreakgames.com eventually.

I too believe the zombie image should be removed at https://www.daybreakgames.com/home. It may be traumatic for children, but I agree with Moonpanther that it is a big turn-off.
  10. Feara Well-Known Member

Love that Logo! Congrats!
  11. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

LISTEN! A lot of children play this game! You even show a child in one of your promo pictures.
    Are you planning to change the age requirement to be higher than 13? If not, GET THAT ZOMBIE OFF YOUR MAIN PAGE!!!

Put it on the page for the zombie game. Please???

Also, why no Everquest 2 playing livestream? All the other Daybreak games (other than that Dragon riding one, is that gone?) are being done. Does this bode badly for EQ2 and it's importance to our new owners?

Lastly, even for this promo event, only All-Access members are getting double XP? EQ is giving their XP bonus for ALL players...
    Merriel and Naramsin like this.
  12. Noctew Active Member

Why? Why not? There used to be www.soe.com, now there is www.daybreakgames.com. It's just the portal from where you can reach all the games...
  13. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I like; Intense eye. Was a bit disappointed there was no duck in it... ;)
    Moonpanther and ttobey like this.
  14. Ezoo Member

Dexella, I attempted to purchase Daybreak Cash using PayPal and the process failed.
    (Went through the DBG website to purchase)
  15. Regolas Well-Known Member

Very Jurassic Park like logo...
  16. m4v3r Member

Wow - it's just a matter of personal taste... but I find the new logo unfit.
    It looks much too aggressive to me and also kind of intimidating.
    More like: "Daybreak Security" or "Daybreak Guns 'n Ammo" than "Games" which are supposed to be fun.
    Sorry, just my opinion. :-(
    Tkia, Pipsissiwa and Strings like this.
  17. Malvious Member

18. Araxes Active Member

Love the logo.
  19. Losadunai Active Member

The logo seems to be stating that the daybreak games are for those who love action and violence with a logo like that - and I suppose EQ2 fits in there since we do slaughter and nuke mobs to death - but it doesn't feel like a logo that would be anywhere near this game. More H1Z1 styled - rabid, violent, bloody eyeball of DOOOOOOOOM.

Ah well. Just a logo, I guess...
  20. smithgib New Member

The Logo may be appropriate for DayBreak in some way, BUT the owl looking eye would seem more appropriate to Night something. I like the eye (Gear) though. Persons young enough to be frightened by this logo should be considered to young to play any of DayBreaks games. The young but not frightened. are probably dressing as close to vampire and zombie style as allowed by their parents already and will consider it cool. (kool, khol,etc.)