Into The Spire

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by eheartbeat, Aug 16, 2019.

1. eheartbeat New Member

There is no sparkling scroll on the floor at -58, 7, 35. The recipe " Explosive Properties of Magical Crystals".
    I've done this before but now it isn't showing up. Please fix. Thanks.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

I ran this earlier today and I never picked up the scroll (which i thought i needed but forgot) just went to the little bowl on the table and crafted the explosive crystals.
  3. eheartbeat New Member

I tried everything. Can't pick up the mats to craft it. Can open the bowl, but nothing shows to craft.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Dont get mad making sure you didnt miss a step.
    Did you go to the first podium at room (150,3,14) and use the scroll in there to wake up the guardians , you have to click the podium twice before they wake up (first to place the scroll and second time to use it).
    And thats when you should be able to go in next room easily...the scroll is in a random spot on the floor (i dont remember picking it up this last time but it was late). Normally for both rooms I have to zoom into first person and walk around or i dont see it because its so small.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This ^^^

The loc in the original post is just one possible spot for it. It could be anywhere on the floor, or possibly even on the bottom shelf of one of the shelves in there. It can be a pain to find unless you're in first person mode and pretty much staring at your toes as you circle the room.
    Xianthia and elflover like this.
  6. eheartbeat New Member

Cleared my cache and it popped up.
    Now half way thru the quest line and I haven't gotten any experience.
    Don't know what that's all about.
    I'm level 100 alchemist and nothing is giving me experience.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

That's right. You need to do the questline in PoM to get experience. Basically starting at lvl 100 they raised the XP levels so much that any old content is trivial compared to the amount required. You are getting experience, it just doesn't register. To compensate the PoM quests give many times more status. So much so that you level several levels just by reaching the halfway point of a single quest. The other way to level is to do PoM writs. Those will also give enough experience to see the bar move.
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.