Intermediate dungeons, maybe?

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Raeven, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Raeven Well-Known Member

I started another thread about possibly making a server for raiders and making live servers easier for casual players. That is turning into a discussion of an easy mode server for casual players.

My interest is in being able to do some content higher than solos with one or two friends and our mercs. H1s take a full group of 6 players from what I have heard, and are difficult even then. I have also commented on how you need to already have the gear to run a heroic dungeon, which is where you get the gear to run a heroic dungeon, so it is a catch 22 situation.

So here is another, alternate suggestion: some in between dungeons. There are solo dungeons which can be done alone, with a merc, or with a friend. From there we go to heroics which have to have 6 players. How about some dungeons that 2-4 can run -- 4 players, or 2 players and 2 mercs, or 3 players and 1 merc. Intermediate dungeons where you can get better gear than the solos so you can maybe, someday, run the heroic dungeons without having to run the heroic dungeons first to get the gear to run the heroic dungeons.