Interest check for Ratonga guild-AB

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Kesstryl, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Kesstryl Guest

I know that vermin exists for evil aligned ratongas, so I was seeing if there might be an interest for good or neutral aligned ratongas either living in Qeynos alligned cities or trying to smuggle kin to those placess. That would be the backstory, in game the ratongas are an order of knights sworn to Queen Antonia for giving ratongas sanctuary. RP would be light, also very easy to do with the ratonga slang, and the guild will provide story and events to RP to while giving members freedom to participate in RP or not. As for gaming, think of a whole group of ratongas tearing over the land in packs, or infesting dungeons, to taking part in short and furry raids. If anyone has a spare alt to lend a warm body for a single grouping session, or would like to be seriously considered for a leadership position, please let me know here either by posting to this topic or sending a pm to me, or by contacting Amariella in game, either by mail or sending a tell. We will need with a total of 6 to form a group so the guild can be registered.
  2. ARCHIVED-Louthien Guest

The Great Nest is a neutral ratonga guild that has recently come to AB. If you'd like more information, please feel free to drop me a private message or seek out Pinna or Loocie in game.
  3. ARCHIVED-Arbreth Guest

Slipps here, while I am alreay up to my whiskers in guilds and responsibilities, I can offer a place that your people can interact in. My (Slipps) TT house, based off SQ, and on the leaderboards as Vagabond's Antonica. It was built for a Ratonga event that we plan on making an annual thing. As such there is some AB 'tonga lore there. The island was also designed for continuous RP and play.
    The Vagabond Knights (VK) are very Ratonga heavy and we did a storyline about rescuing a large part of the Temple Street population last year, before the FP revamp. I would love to integrate our stories!
  4. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

*The Ratongan thief girl steps into the thread quietly, carrying some newly stolent coin with her* I's woulds joins.. Buts I's don'ts lives in that snobbish Qeynoses!