Integrity Restored

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Faeonara, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

When I was asked if I could come decorate my guildmates new home I was pleased and eager to get started that is until I got my first look at the interior of the Freeport City home.It was such a dark gloomy looking place I wondered how on earth I could give him the warm inviting home he was looking for .He gave me free rein to do whatever I wanted provided I did not make it girly or give in to my natural Fae nature .
    It took me a while since this is one of the hungry houses we all dread but I have finally completed it and it has been published as "Integrity Restored " under large homes on the Freeport Server .

His main reason for decorating is that he wanted somewhere nice to set up his sales crate so I started with the entrance here
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Moving further we enter the dining area

[IMG]

Across from this is the kitchen area

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Further along the passage is a small sitting room with the fishtank he asked for ,

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Past the guild door over there and through the basement door you will find an area for entertaining his guests with a drink

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Lets head upstairs to the second floor now where you will find a study and library area

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Next stop on this tour is the bedroom He really wanted windows in his bedroom since he thought he would like to wake up and gaze out on a view .

[IMG]

[IMG]

Apparently we cannot post more than 20 images in one message so I cannot show the outdoor area in this message so if you would like to see the rest of home in person it is on Freeport Server at #1Integrity Road under the owners name Tacaido ..
    Charlice likes this.
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

Hello Faeonara, I must say you really have inspired me with this Freeport home. Once my Guild hits 30, I will have the pleasure of decorating one myself. The entrance with the Plain Ash Divider and the Golden Nimbus Rug really compilment each other. Loved your color combo in the small Sitting Room. The Kitchen is wonderful, I love how you left the original walls in there. Nice job! - Feara