Instead of Transporting to new zone get logged to character lobby

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WhysperWynde, Feb 13, 2020.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Just recently on my last two characters, when I go to zone them out of their home into Qeynos or Freeport respectively, instead of winding up in the city they arrive in the character gen lobby. I don't know why this just started happening. Previously everything worked fine.

Also an unrelated issue. When crafting I accidentally must have hit the button that says 'don't show information' on newly crafted items because that window that tells about the new item you just made isn't opening anymore for one of my characters. I hope it's not an issue all my characters will have to deal with because I like seeing the newly made objects information. Is there someway that I can restore that function, please? Anybody know about this?
    Zynt likes this.
  2. Marae Well-Known Member

The crafting issue is easily resolved. Go to your EQII menu (the button at the bottom left of your experience bar) and select Options. (I usually select Advanced at the top, since that way I see all my choices, but you don't need to for this one). Go to User Interface, Tradeskills, and there you will see "Examine Window After Product Created," with a checkbox. Check the box and your examine window will return. I am pretty sure this will affect all your characters.

As for the zoning issue, there have been a lot of things like that happening lately due to lag. I've been dumped into Character Select more than once in recent weeks. Hopefully it will straighten itself out, but if it keeps happening you might want to /bug it. And it looks like you're not alone:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/servers-bugged-to-all-get-out.593415/