Fixed Internally "Inside the Vision" - no axe

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jaeded, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Jaeded Well-Known Member

So Tora is being selfish with the axe during 'Inside the Vision' quest and refuses to put it on the table. I have thrown the herbs in the fire and inhaled the funny smoke but she is still keeping that axe to herself. Ran the quest on several characters last weekend with no problem. I have tried deleting and redoing the quest with no luck. I tried on a different character with the exact same result, no axe. Given the post about missing axes in another quest I'm guessing it might be related but either way, I'm stalled right now and can't progress.
    Marchey and Tkia like this.
  2. Marchey New Member

I have the exact same problem. No axe on the table. I have deleted the quest and still no axe.
  3. Qwerts New Member

Same problem here. No axe on the table. Deleted the quest, clicked the camp fire, still no axe on table. Cannot progress.
    Marchey likes this.
  4. Qwerts New Member

A solution has been found to continue this wonderful part of the quest. Stand between Tora's table and the campfire so you are looking at the campfire. Go to first person view and start to look up a bit; past the campfire and up. You will see these 2 dark objects in the sky. Fly up to the objects and see the axes floating there in the sky. Click and win!
    Juraiya and Marchey like this.
  5. Jaeded Well-Known Member

OMG, Qwerts you are the best!!! Thank you so much. This in one of those quests I didn't bother with years ago and I'm now trying to complete on all my crafters. Don't know how you found then, but thanks, now as to why they are floating way up in the air so far away is a whole other question.
    Thanks again.
  6. Marchey New Member

Great and amazing find!!! I was able to continue the questline. Thank you so much. :)
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Code fixes confirmed on live with today's hotfix!

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna and Tkia like this.