Inquisitors MUST have Divine Guidance and Equilibrium

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-Satalight, Sep 15, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Satalight Guest

For Raids it seems that Equilibrium is much more useful then Immaculate Revival. The AE damage that is done to my group when mobs are pulled by MT is nullified (if I cast it right before the pull). If the mob is going to double cast the AE attack I use Divine Guidance and group is safe again. Make sure you boost Divine Guidance in Heroic AA tab. Very effective if done right.

Triumph Guild - Freeport Server http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arWW...=1&feature=plcp
  2. ARCHIVED-Trinral Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Satalight Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Louis_M Guest

hate to disagreee but my inquis will never spec for Equilibrium over Immaculate Revival and i have my own reasons for this aside from the fact everytime i have seen Equilibrium used with an sk for a tank and i am not on my inquis the group wipes so ya not going to happen ever. I would much rather have the full rez no sickness for my group then to see everyone die cause bloodletter ticked twice on the group.
    of course most mobs that would remotley require the use of Equilibrium if you stand at max range like i do i can still melee and heal my group so its pointles to me.
  5. ARCHIVED-Reeso Guest

stay at max range and melee huh?
    and if i get a sk in group and use eq the group wipes....amazing...didn't even know bloodletter kills people
    u should have told that inq to cast his single DP on the sk...since eq is not working on tanks....
    I take a free aoe blocker, 8 sec my group is totally safe while i rezz the tank button... or the ranger has to tank dozekar for a bit while someone else jumps into suit button...or meh the wizzy ripped again but i'm too lazy to heal right now button...or yay they pulled all the drakes at once again and i have just one spell to cast per minute lag button over any...ok fight is over but i can rezz u without having to run button
    sometimes fights are about preventing deaths....IR in that case will not help at all...besides it just looks better if u zone out of the instance and armor is at 100% still :p
  6. ARCHIVED-Lueen Guest

Equilibrium has NEVER worked on tanks. It says so in the spell description.
    Both clerics would be wise to take Divine Guidance. Who doesn't like 30% more cash (HP)? Especially on the odd occasion when there is a necro in the group and you coordinate it with lifeburn.
  7. ARCHIVED-zehly Guest

Plagee@Unrest_old wrote:
    Doing anything to help a Necro is offensive :p (jk)
  8. ARCHIVED-Mccar42 Guest

DG is a must have if you wanna heal!
    I also use Equilibrium any time I am raiding or in a group. It has many uses and is better in most cases than IR cause most raid mobs will start to heal if people in your raid die. so if your plan is to; 1. get hit by AOE and die, 2. Use IR. your healing the mob a lot and wasting time. plus now people need to rebuff and will not be at '100%' anyway.
    You can throw the single target death save on your tank or if in a raid can try using your single AoE blocker on the fighter (if not targeted directly by mob casting AoE) and casting Equilibrium to keep the whole group alive plus the fighter will avoid the aoe. (or just have the fighter use one of his own saves to survive).

If I am just moloing old raid content that I am not all sure about how encounters go than I take IR so I dont have to run back from zone in while I learn the encounters. once learnt, I usually will go with Equilibrium.