Inquisitor's epic 2.0 buffs.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Beyoncia, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Wardens, mystic, defilers, and inquisitors got absolutely nothing that helps with healing.
    At this point, I think wardens are unofficially low dps utility and not actually healers :(
  2. Earar Well-Known Member

question ... I have a lvl 99 warden so I can't say how it is to group solo heal in KA ... but do you need any more heals ?

I see when I group, I feel healers that are correctly geared don't struggle at healing, but maybe it's because tanks are beeffy .. but would give you another heal make u better healer ?

look at what the wardens say about their new pet heal ... not that usefull. I like buffs ... help kill faster, make allies stronger, especially for defilers who are really well equiped right now for heals.

at least damage is never useless ... while another heal could be just too much ... unless your class struggles already
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

1) I'm a healer, my job is to keep my group alive and stable, to buff my group and push out as much dps as I can while doing that.
    2) Just because a buff is useful, in the abstract, doesn't mean it makes sense as a epic 2.0 buff.. epic ablities are supposed to be class defining.
    3) In KA content, a non-warder's ability to heal is determined not by THEIR gear, but by everybody else's hitpoints. If the group doesn't have enough hitpoints and/or enough dps, people are GOING to die in a group without a shaman. Period. Nothing a non-warder can do about it. With just 10k pot (a low number these days) non-wards are already bigger then useful (ie they're bigger then hitpoint pools, so making them bigger is, literally, useless). So the ONLY thing crit bonus, potency and ability mod are doing for non-wards is increase dps.
    4) Any zone/fight/group my warden couldn't solo heal before she got her epic, she STILL can't solo heal, because NOTHING changed, healing-wise. I can face-roll heal fights/groups on my crappy-geared defiler (barely 11k pot and 3k cb) that my 19k pot 4.1kcb warden that I know like the back of my hand is incapable of healing. When on my warden, the tank I've played with for years has to have a perfect rotation for some fights or she dies. On those same fights, she doesn't NEED a rotation if I'm on my defiler. I was hoping (in vain it seems) that finishing my epic on my healer would increase my ability to keep my group alive, or at the very least allow me to buff my group. But, no, the warden epic 2.0 buffs are solely about personal dps.. on a healer...*boggle*
    Earar, quisling and Malleria like this.
  4. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Yes the channeler is horrible, only thing u get is like 6 fervor that's useful out of their new spells.... really sad
  5. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

So they basically forcing inquisitors play geomancers? (the only ascending class that actually rely on autoattack from my understanding)
  6. Earar Well-Known Member

If u talk about the lvl 3 geo spell ... no because it stiffles u for the duration.
    This spell is only good for soloing imo
    Mermut likes this.