Inquisitor vs. Templar

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Khieran, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Khieran Active Member

I'm trying to sort out a new duo to play on Fallen Gate and I've seen a lot of discussions where it says Templars are better healers than Inquisitors, but I've never seen why.

What is different about them that makes Templars better healers?
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

On live, at end game, templars are stronger then inquisitors because the templar epic 2.0 gives them a group ward.
  3. Khieran Active Member

OK, thanks. From looking at their spell list, they looked fairly similar, but I hadn't looked at epics yet. Not that I'll ever get Epic 2.0 the way I play LOL
  4. Primel Member

Templars are stronger healers, but Inquisitors do more dps. I've played both classes, templar more briefly, and I have to say Templars are a nightmare to solo with. If you only want to heal, go Templar.
  5. SteveB Active Member

Believe me, as an Inqui with only a crappy ward when Mob is lower than 50% HP you have to heal to keep your group alive, not so much any longer in heroics, but in raids for sure. Some T3 raid encounters actually can not be healed yet without a warder in group as an Inqui.