Inquisitor on Kaladim

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Thalador, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Thalador Active Member

Hey all,

After playing mages since launch I decided to try an inquisitor. I am really enjoying it so far but looking for some guidance as to how to best play. For example, I was doing PoF instances with a group the other day. There was a defiler in the group with me and it seemed as though all I was there for is the occasional cure, deathsave (on the defiler) and a heal every now and then. Is this typical or did I just group with the best shaman ever?

I have been reading through this guide I found http://www.grenricks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9927521

It seems to have some good info, of course it is all about AA's and such, so I am wondering if there is a guide for early life Inquis, or is someone could just give some advice. I am doing something a lot of folks don't do these days and am actually trying how to best play this toon. Thanks in advance!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Inquisitors can also do some DPS... my main raid toon on HoF is an inquisitor, and she used to partner with a defiler. I noticed that the defiler healed more but my inquis cured more. IMO every class has their part to play.
    Kaldrun and Breanna like this.