Inquisitor gear list

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-Mortac, Jul 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mortac Guest

I've been away for a long time and now that I want to start gearing up my inquisitor I don't even know where to start. Is there a list somewhere with the latest gear included? I see auctions of items all the time but I don't even know if it's worth buying or not since I'm not aware of my options. I've been trying eq2.zam.com but that site feels pretty much useless nowadays. Searches don't work or don't include a bunch of gear it seems.
    Anyway, could someone help me out?
  2. ARCHIVED-S_M_I_T_E Guest

The new strata are:
    Solo line Skyshrine (Withered Lands)
    PUR DOV (EM x4/ TOFS x2)
    Heroic/Raid Skyshrine
    The EM DOV has better mitigation than Skyshrine solo gear, but other stats are on it which let you reforge it to uber AOE AT and MA if that strikes you.

Obviously, Raid skyshrine let's you touch 600MA, 50% AOEAT, 100 Cast Speed, and 250 pot+ all at the same time and is more uber than EM x4 DOV or SS solo.

Your choice depends on you. If you're solo, go SS solo. If you're in a guild that can do content, mooch some DOV x4 EM PUR gear a couple day a week when they do alt runs.
  3. ARCHIVED-peevsieleah Guest

Inquisitor section on flames, I have a Skyshrine/PoW gear thread (it's stickied), I haven't added jewelry or stuff yet, but there are some stuff up.