Inq question

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Ronnie, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Ronnie New Member

Hi
    Yeah i know i am early to the table, but still :)

Am looking into inq for the next TLE server, does the inq up to, lets say lvl 70, get a spell/aa that heals on melee hit, like warden gets with Natural Boon in the aa line?
  2. Cviidar New Member

Reactive heals are a mainstay for both Inquisitors and Templars. You get your first single target (5 triggers) spell at level 12 and the first group version (3 triggers per person) at level 14. The group reactive was changed awhile back, used to be 9 triggers spread across the group, that made it better in some ways (healing group from AOE hits) but worse in others (healing the tank). About a year ago, I made a post https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?posts/6589662/ that pretty much sums up healing as an Inquisitor on TLE. Like I said, the group reactive has changed since then but overall, I still stand by my opinion from then.
  3. Ronnie New Member

Yeah there is no inq buffs or proc that heals on melee hits, i too could not find any, but i wanted to be sure. I just like doing dps spected healers, and wardens excel at this, as they still can maintain a lot for heals while still hammering down some dps. I hoped Inqs could do that too, as that would make a char that put out even more dps and i wanted to try something new for the next TLE. I know there's somes weapons that have this proc on them, but they really only start to appear in the RoK expansion, and i mean, that is nearly a year out...
  4. Observing Active Member

Combative Healing from Sentinel's Fate (Inq tab, sixth row, sword icon)
  5. Cviidar New Member

There's also Punishment Expertise (Inquisitor line AA) which causes a heal to proc whenever one of your punishment spells triggers. Two things to note: the heal actually shows up in the mob's heal parse and in the case of two inquisitors, only one heal will proc even though both are running punishment spells.

On the other hand, there seems to be a lot of gear (or adornments) aimed towards Inquisitors that have melee triggered heal procs on them, noticeably ROK and later. For the most part, gear procs will only supplement your regular healing though there was a brief period where I could keep a mage group, including a life-burning necro, healed up without casting heals using a combination of clicky cures/heals from the Epic and procs from the Star of Malice (Shard of Hate).
  6. Ronnie New Member

Ahh nice, those were what i was looking for :) thanks