Inq Group Reactive...broken?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Kardinal, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Kardinal New Member

Yes, I know, everyone hates Inqs. Moving on...
    Noticing that our group reactive, Malevolent Diatribe, seems to have a timing issue. No matter what stance, no matter what gear, no matter what AA, no matter what, the thing always takes approximately 10.12 seconds from cast to ready to recast again (used Stopwatch, over and over and over).
    When triggers just shred off (2 points of damage - bye bye trigger, 70k points of damage - yay, trigger, 10 points - bye bye trigger, and so on) in meaningless and/or worthwhile ways, this REALLY really really, and yes, really, matters. Our triggers are gone FAST and then the group is naked (save for HoTs).

Please make Inqs great again. Please, please, and pretty please :)
    quisling likes this.
  2. quisling Well-Known Member

I play a templar so we have a group ward, but before that, i had to scramble to keep up with ticking damage. Basically for a group it takes exactly 2 ticks and my group reactive is gone. Unless DG or DW was up, it mostly meant fighting for my life to keep my group alive. When I say 2 ticks, remember that tick 1 is at zero. the second tick is something like 3 seconds later. Which means the group has to eat at least 2 ticks without the group reactive being up.
    glak, Daalilama and Kardinal like this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Some years back, there was a discussion about the nature of "reactive" heals used by plate healers. I recall reading that the trigger for the reactive heal was set for certain types of damage, not just any damage, which essentially made the reactive heals problematic. Frankly, I don't know whether that ever got fixed or not.