Not A Bug Ingots do not stack for a week

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Beee, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

I know: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...lackened-iron-ingots-wont-stack.606189/page-2

But am i really the only one who is mad about getting items with a 7 days timer - so they do not stack?

I have to keep them in my shared bank for a week until the timer resets and then i can stack rg the Ingots

This is just bad by design. PLEASE remove the temporary heirloom trigger from items oit of the dayliy chest like ingots
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

However much you hate it, won't change that it is not a bug. I've started holding my dailies for a week, like I do with the monthly crates but its annoying cause that's so much bag space(at least the monthly ones only take up 1 bag space).
    Dude and Tkia like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Not a bug, but there is a Feedback forum you can use.
    Tkia likes this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

Things like this are anoying

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

just dont open them until the red text goes away
    Beee, Tkia and Dude like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Agree they are annoying. But it's not a bug. I don't know WHAT exactly DBG thinks they're preventing by making these have a timer, but I bet it was an exploit. So blame the [DELETED][EXPLETIVE] cheaters.
    Breanna, Xillean, Beee and 1 other person like this.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Maybe Daybreak ca tell us what's the difference on opening a daily chest instant or waiting 7 days ans open it afterwards?
    It's beyond my imagine waiting a week supresses exploids :confused:
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

its probably due to an exploit

i just pipeline them for 5 days, keep 5 in inventory and then open the oldest 1 a day
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Taled Well-Known Member

The timer was (supposedly) added due to credit card fraud. If someone uses a stolen card ti ourchase DBC, then buys a bunch of crates, sells/trades/uses the items because there is no lockdown timer, then the card issues a chargeback because it was fraudulent, everyone who touched those items is 'tainted' by the chargeback and has to be investigated rather than just the account that the fraud was committed on.

So they added a timer to combat it so that a reasonable window for fraud alerts can be met.
    Dude likes this.
  10. Caith Developer

This is not a bug. Unfortunately these timer need to stay for pretty much the reasons Taled mentioned above.