Infused shard jewelry merchant classes hidden

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Elenova, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Elenova Member

I just bought a piece of jewelry from the Infused shard jewelry merchant, and it didn’t show me the classes that could wear it until AFTER I used my shards to buy it. Can y’all please show the limiting flag before the transaction? I have no idea which jewelry pieces can be used for which class.
  2. Gnomfu Active Member

3. Tkia Well-Known Member

Jewelry can usually be worn by any class. It's armour and weapon pieces that are class specific. Whether or not the stats on the jewelry are useful to your class is another matter.
  4. Flippyfloppies New Member

This is due to the adornment that comes in it that is more restrictive than the jewelry item itself. The void jewelry is a complete mess, with adorns not matching the item you buy (e.g., buy a wrist item and it comes with a belt adornment), the graphics wrong (cloak icon for a ring, etc), recipes for crafting an item creating a different item, and also this issue where the restricted adornment doesn't show up until after you waste 15 shards on a piece.
    Tkia likes this.
  5. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Sounds like the itemization bot ate all of the TSO loot tables and then chugged a bottle of Ipecac.
    Zenji likes this.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

Sounds like a pretty normal expansion for TLE servers. ;)
    Mountbatten likes this.
  7. Elskidorr Active Member

But do we even want them to try and fix it? It's possible they'll try to fix that but then tweak the gear again in the wrong direction, while the stats are already bonkers, and then we're all screwed. Honestly, this stuff should have been hammered out in the first TLE.
    Tkia likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it does not matter if you want or don't want them to fixe it , a giant fix is coming in today
    They are going to fixe stuff like the bow that thinks it's a charm and the jewelry that wants to be a hat
    all the messed up stuff .
    I am happy that human beings are not outdated yet , and that computers just don't have an understanding yet how to itemize
    things correctly .

Nothing personal you gnomes out there
    nooz and Breanna like this.
  9. Gnomfu Active Member

it's okay. We have our bio-metrics R&D dept looking into building better humans. With all their flaws it should be easy to build some that do the work themselves the first time around and don't fix what a machine messed up. We should have a prototype up and running by the time EQ Next hits the shelves.
    Dude, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol Gnomfu
    Breanna likes this.