Information on in game Wedding Please

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Stammel Desperado, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Not really sure where to post this, but a guild member and I are interested in getting married in game. If you can help me in anyway, that would greatly be appreciated.
  2. Guide Norika Guide

Stammel, congratulations to you and yours on this momentous occasion!

I would like to let you know that I have passed the information up the chain, and you should be hearing from someone shortly.

Happy wishes for a bright future to you both!

Norika
    Stammel Desperado likes this.
  3. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Thank you. As a heads up, I am usually only able to play around 9:45pm to 12am Pacific Standard Time, due to my odd work schedule. I'll be looking forward to being contacted about it, so we can actually get everything set up and good to go.

I would like to know, is there anything I need to prepare? Station Cash? Plat?
  4. Stammel Desperado Active Member

In game mail sent to you and to the Senior Guide. Just waiting for a response from one of you! Please, do get back with me as soon as possible! My lady and I are really looking forward to this! It's been a good dream of ours to get married on the game that we spend so much time on together.

Again, please get back to me as soon as you possibly can.

Thanks!

P.S.: Keep On Keeping On
  5. Dexella Associate Producer

I just wanted to echo Guide Norika's best wishes and congratulations to you both! :)

~Dexella
  6. Guide Norika Guide

Dear Stammel,

Guk server doesn't have a Wedding Coordinator, so our Senior Guide, Curlytoe, is the responsible party. Seeing as I am a wood elf and taller than he is, I get to /nudge him, even though he far outranks and outknows me on everything! /em smiles happily at her Boss Gnome!

/sends Stammel and his lovely intended some chamomile tea with honey, a yummy loaf of homemade bread, and a little picnic cloth.... "Now, you two, head off to the waterfall area, and have yourselves a little picnic. Relax, enjoy, and look for Curlytoe to send you some communication soon."

/curtseys and runs off to climb a tree and study her books.
    Norika
  7. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Thank you! The coincident is my house actually has 9 hours waterfalls in it. I will gladly, and happily sit with my soon to be wife and have a wonderful picnic.
    ~Invites the fellow Guide member's to join me!~
    And Norika, thanks for the wonderful items. We really do appreciate it.
  8. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Thank you! It means a lot to the both of us.
  9. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Oh, and when does the New Member thing under my name change??
  10. Curlytoe Lore'Keeper Senior Guide

Greetings Stammel!

I am about to go in-game to respond to your letter to set up a meeting.
  11. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Thank you! I replied to the first message. I will reply to any further messages in a few hours when I get on. And thank you for getting ahold of me.
  12. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Well, yesterday was the wedding, and my entire guild was waiting for Curlytoe to log on to perform the wedding, and he never showed. I didn't even get a mail or anything from him at all.
  13. Curlytoe Lore'Keeper Senior Guide

Oh Stammel I do apologize for the inconvenience! Please check your private conversations on these forums for further details and to talk about this (tried to mail you in-game but your inbox is full).
  14. Stammel Desperado Active Member

GRRR! Thanks for letting me know my inbox is full!
    I will be sure to fix this in a few mins.
  15. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Curlytoe,

I'm back from my vacation, and am looking to get into contact with you!
  16. Curlytoe Lore'Keeper Senior Guide

Greetings Stammel!

I will log onto the server this afternoon around 6:30 PM PST. Please let me know if you can make it and we can discuss your wedding then. Welcome back!
  17. Stammel Desperado Active Member

Curlytoe,

If I missed you, I am sorry! I was at work till 6:15 and it takes an hour for me to get home. Tomorrow I will be home around 6:30pm. If you haven't logged in yet, I am on now.