Independence Day Bonuses Incoming!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Holyduke Member

2. Nuggetmachine Member

Would be neat to see some DBC discounts. But thank you!
    parissa likes this.
  3. Rupee New Member

Nods*

I have the ingots from the Heritage Chests :) those do indicate the status is modified by server event. I was super lucky to get 3 of the 10,000,000 ones :D
    parissa and Rosyposy like this.
  4. whateverfla New Member

no xp bonus?
    /yawn
    Geroblue likes this.
  5. dorotea Well-Known Member

I have entirely given up on any DBC discounts. The only one I recall over the last year was a small discount on familiars only, which meant no discount whatever on servers without familiars. I assume things are selling quite well and they feel no need to discount anything.

As for xp bonuses, I certainly wouldn't mind one but we had them almost continuously not that long ago so I can understand why we may not see any more for a while.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you for running these events.
    parissa, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have whined at all. I don't need mount/merc xp drops. Got a lot of them in the bank. I would have loved to get the spell reduction drops though. Those would have been useful.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'm actually training as many mounts as I can, just in case down the road they decide to do a mount battalion buff LOL
  9. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Don't give them any ideas...please, haha. I'm training mounts, but I don't want just anything.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Zinj Well-Known Member

We
    Well, you did NOT hear me whining about it. And I'm sure the ones who were, were our usual half dozen suspects.
    AOE1 and Breanna like this.
  11. Zinj Well-Known Member

One mount for adventuring (melee & raiding), the other for tradeskilling.
    parissa and AOE1 like this.
  12. Ndiar Active Member

If you have a bunch of extra mount trainings bank them for the next expansion to jump start your next mount upgrade.
  13. Rondo New Member

... and the following bonuses for live servers. Double Ethereal Currency, limited time merc training and limited time mount training drops.

Just a silly noob question. Double Currency I get but what is the exact mechanics of limited time merc training. Or is it like like a "drop" the mercs and the mounts get potions or some such (off a mob)? Or does it happen automatically as long as you're training merc/mount? Thanks for your patience. [IMG]
  14. Bludd Well-Known Member

you get an item that will disappear in 4 hours if you dont use it and when you use it you reduce the currently trained mount/merc by x amount of days
  15. Ndiar Active Member

Doh, I was brain dead when I posted. I was totally forgetting they expire in 4 hours.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  16. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Was hoping for some double exp, as I have the weekend off, surprisingly, lol-but it's nice of them to run the other events for folks that use them. Have a safe and happy 4th, all!
    Carizia likes this.
  17. dorotea Well-Known Member

Was hoping for some double exp, as I have the weekend off<

You could roll a character on the TLE server. I actually went there with that in mind and was shocked when I saw the name in red as having a heavy population. I haven't seen that for any server since coming back to the game. That immediately sent me away in horror since I prefer avoiding the highest population servers but it also means more chances to group which is important there.
    Cuelaen and Breanna like this.
  18. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

I guess I could give it a shot! Do you know what expansion the server is currently on?
  19. Tkia Well-Known Member

Kunark, a week old.
  20. SwashbucklerWoman Active Member

Double XP for Kaladim
    what about the other servers
    what's so special about them
    I'm a member I pay every month
    I am a American!! is this a mistake ?