Incarnadine key chest

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mercychalice, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

ate my key and gave me no item in return.:mad: I sent a bug report. I was in obulus frontier 1, if that makes any difference.
    Neiloch and Xyno like this.
  2. Xyno Member

I faced the same issue yesterday. I reported it also via /bug.
  3. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me and another person. I put in a petition, but was told to /bug it.

I then replied back to the petition, asking if I could at least get some sort of a reward from the chest, only for the CSR to reply with "sorry, we can't help you, they don't give us the tools to do so..."
  4. duckster Active Member

Can we please make the key chests drop relevant gear? Note the current gear is no trade with exception of the merc loot.

For example

Tynnonium Chest - 7 resolve armour/jewellery(similar to adv solo)
    Incardine Chest - 9 Resolve gear with change of cyan/100% infusers
    Shadow Quartz - 14 resolve + chance of bundle of infusers/myth BP(other ideas could be here).

So far they appear lacklustre compared to previous key rewards.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  5. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Same happened to me just now after spending some time hunting the chest down. Obulus Frontier 2
  6. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Guildie just got 2 mythical shoulders from the incarnadine chest. I'm going to guess that the "no reward" that we got from clicking on the incarnadine was actually myth shoulders and because of some buy, we were not rewarded those shoulders. Just clicked on the incarnadine chest 15x and got epic infusers.
  7. Benjamin Member

I'd like to report that I got mythical gloves in an Incarnadine chest. I guess I'm lucky, but I can definitely confirm that at least for now, it's a possibility. You can look up my toon, Lazmina, to see the item if you want.

The funny thing is I was excited because I'd just read your post and I was expecting a 9-resolve piece of gear, which for most of my slots would still be an upgrade. :D
  8. Faillen Member

Got the mythical gloves from incarnadine chest, too.
  9. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

from start of this expansion till now I got each mythical plate/chain gloves, mythical plate/chain chest that makes 4 items. From that point only infusers. Still waiting to get lucky with the Mouzerker... who got the inqui mythicals =/
  10. Iglu Active Member

Sorry to hear that you got zero rewards for your keys.

I collected 100 keys used them and go 7 incarnadine keys to drop. I used those 7 and all I got was 7 epic infusers. Talk about let down and feeling ripped off, anyway won't do that again.
  11. Ratza Well-Known Member

Yep...the infusers in the incarnadine chests are a rip off....why not put them in the tynonium chests instead of all the crap no-trade stuff.
  12. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

From my experience I got total 32 indi keys from 376 total key opens out of 32 keys I got
    3 mythical pieces (gloves and pair of shoulders) everything else - epic infusers
    Imo thou mythical from second grade keys - is to much, it should give 9-11 type of gear