In Search Of,... The (other) LayoutEditor

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Perhaps there may yet remain those that are familiar with the other Layout Editor (the version I have is 2016.11.29)
    It is a stand-alone program of ~150kb in size and looks like below.
    Where was/is this obtained from? These last two years have, amongst other things, dulled my memory.

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Terrius Well-Known Member

3. Erinna Member

4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that looks like Sennen's to me, except in mine, the second circle is filled with blue. :)

Uwk
    who uses Sennen's like, 99.9% of the time, because with it, I can go seamlessly from the open house that I'm working in, save the layout, and go straight to the layout editor (which asks politely, "I see that you've updated the file; would you like me to reflect that in my display?" or some such thing) without having to muck about with all the WITH, WITHOUT, WORKING, INSIDE, OUTSIDE, UPSIDE-DOWN, INSIDE-OUT, WRONG-SIDE-INSIDE-OUT, E-I-E-I-O, etc. separate files...granted, Sennen's loses a tiny bit of accuracy each time, but it's more like 89.9875000 degrees vs. 89.98749995 degrees, for example (JesDyr's does rock for things like Copy/Paste Location Information, moving Groups, and scooching things along the NW/SE and NE/SW axis)