In game timeline: Death of Erollisi

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Kanthis, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanthis New Member

What is the in-game timeline of the Death and Return of Erollisi Marr?

I know it was a few years ago in our time but what were the dates in game?
  2. Meirril Well-Known Member

There are no firm dates in game. The best way to translate events that happen in game is basically use real world time, or 1 year between expansions. So Erollisi was freed a few years ago. I honestly can't remember what expansion that was during. I'm not sure exactly when Erollisi was trapped, but it can be narrowed down.

The story isn't very clear on that part. It could of been before the gods returned but Mithanial was one of the first and that seems to indicate that he was active then. I believe that puts Erollisi's death somewhere after the launch of EoF and the return of the gods. But I can't narrow it down more than that, other than it had to have happened before or the same year that the Fragment of Love first appeared. So that makes it TSO era, or before? If Ullurok was directly involved in the brigand epic quest (her statue in Nektropos Castle answered a question), then she might not have been trapped with Erollisi yet. That would narrow it down to TSO. Or it could of been an agent of Ullurok like the spirit of her high priest answering and she was already trapped. But I think there is at least weak evidence that it probably all happened between Kunark and TSO, or during TSO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.