In game notification fiasco!

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Katzandra, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Katzandra Well-Known Member

In game notifications for down time are greatly appreciated. However, we got a notification that it would be over an hour. The zone I was in warned me it would go down 6 minutes early. Then there was a crazy message that it would be going down at 3:30 PST (less than 5 minutes)...... Since it was already 3:30 PST when I saw the notice and I was still on -- I stayed on. Then there was a message that said the game was going down at 4:40 PST (it was 3:40 PST when this notice came up)..... and the screens go black as the game comes down........... THIS WAS NUTS...... I presumed we had a hacker............. and of course wasn't logged out properly...........
  2. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Totally agree, the in game messages were a complete clusterfu**. If you can't get the announcement right, why bother??? I was in a dungeon, luckily just finished a named. Hopefully the zone doesn't reset when the servers come back up or I'll be screwed.
  3. Ratala Active Member

I found it funny :D Brought back a lot of "train to zone" memories.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*laughs loudly* Yes it did bring back a lot of Train to Zone memories, especially since the notification said at the bottom TRAIN TO ZONE...