In Game Events Calendar Malfunction

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Lady Marlyn, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Lady Marlyn Member

Oceansfull Festival was supposed to end at 11:59PM on the 18th which is today and they have already shut it down. I check these things out thoroughly to maximize my gaming time. Needed 7 more recipe scrolls for my toons now I guess I will have to wait until next year to get them. Since I refuse to pay those outrageous enormous prices that people put things up for on the marketboard. Just get frustrated when my time gets shortened.
  2. Lera Well-Known Member

The calendar says 11:59 pm on the 17th - holidays other than Frostfell always end at midnight Pacific Time. If you're in a later time zone, the icons will show up on the following day, but hovering over the holiday name will show the actual end time. 2:59 pm Eastern.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Yeah, the calendar takes time zones into account. Someone on the west coast will see the calendar end at midnight on the last day as stated. For Mountain, Central, and Eastern, the event ends the equivalent number of hours into the next calendar day. For me in Central, it ends at 2 AM.
    Breanna likes this.