In-game Appearance Issues 9/21/2016

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jamiss, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamiss Developer

Several people have noticed issues of equipment not appearing on their character at all, or their character not being visible, NPCs not being visible or Lodizal's missing shell. The underlying cause has been found and we also have a fix in place which we are working on getting out to you.
    flameweaver, Avahlynn, Katz and 11 others like this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Wonderful news! Thank you :)
  3. Wolff New Member

Spectacular Thank you very much.
  4. ugloopni Active Member

Thanks Jamiss.
  5. TeamB Member

Good news, thank you ! Looking forward to be able to play again.
  6. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

That is good to know. Thank you.
  7. Grumpy_Warrior It's a KILT, dang it!

Just got 3 replaced files and everything looks A-OK, Thanks for the fix!
    Hartsmith likes this.
  8. Wolff New Member

looks good at a glance thank you
  9. Wolff New Member

Fantastic you fixed my naked and invis problem which I managed to see for 30 secs before being dropped and now I cant even get past the char select screen.......Seriously?
  10. Wolff New Member

Im begging please just role back the patch and fix it right. I dont want to leave the game I love and adore but im pretty much done with this half ***** garbage. This needs to be fixed not halfway not on well that worked basis but permanently. its simple take the patch out set evryone back a day and fix it the correct way.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  11. OmetalZ New Member

I have the exact same problem as Wolff. Naked and Invisible fixed but now just crash to desktop upon entering world.
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Could you please forward on a request that they push the patch to Test as well? I just had to log onto the Live servers, with an item link for a new NoTD item that is only on Test at the moment in order to see and verify that it was NOT a leafless tree. :O

Thanks!
    ~Mum
    miissty, Adevil and Finora like this.
  13. Wolff New Member

Ok ive given the problem Ive answered the Ticket and I have no response.... Im going to be canceling my subscriptions I cant deal with this Id rather play WoW which I hate pretty sad after 12+ years
    Zoeyee likes this.
  14. Zoeyee New Member

Can't even get into the game now it runs an install then tries to load the resources and just crashes to desktop, please fix this right I pay to play and for two days been waiting to get back in the game.
  15. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I was able to login to a character that was in Thundering Steps and was able to see her armor and mount. Tried to zone into my guild hall and the game crashed. :mad:
  16. eddiesmall New Member

Ok i dont like complaining but,Really am frustrated with this mess up,and it needs to be corrected.I was wrong about what i said about soe they made messed our game up to. I am just wish you guys and gals at DBG would fix it so all of us can get back to having a good time and fun times once more. I have been told in the game i have the pataints of job, but they are wearing thin...
  17. eddiesmall New Member

My main lvl 100 berzerker onabar is nude and half my other toons the other half i cant see:oops:. this is a devastation
  18. Wolff New Member

I had three gold accounts I now have one I refuse to play a game where the supplier refuses to fix the game properly. I am now going into 48 hrs of unplayable game time add that to the unplayable game time from the rest of the month we are looking at a third of a month paid unplayable time. Im not talking patches or updates Im talking messed up account crap this is unacceptable by any standard. Simply role back the patch and fix it. Its not rocket science.
    Zoeyee and Hartsmith like this.
  19. Jamiss Developer

I checked, and this is working its way to Public Test.

As far as the crashes that some of you are experiencing, we see the data and we're looking into the cause and a fix for it.
    Finora and Niami DenMother like this.
  20. eddiesmall New Member

you tell em Wolff. what you said is correct in my case as well..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.