In case we weren't completely aware...

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-nimbus2kgold, Mar 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-nimbus2kgold Guest

In case we weren't completely aware of our status as the redheaded stepchildren, I came across this little gem. AB server went down at 1:30pm cst on Mon, and as of this posting, its still not up. In an effort to occupy all the bored AB'ers, Kiara got on Testcopy and opened up the community lounge. We got unicorns and wings, food and drink... there were dragons everywhere... Ykesha and Trak killed everyone in the room... a swell time was had by all.
    But I'm wandering around the room and I come across a door. Oh hey, its an office! Brenlo's office! Hey, whats that smaller writing on there...
    [IMG]

In case you cant read that, it says " Brenlo's Office, Authorized personnel only. No rangers."
    No rangers? Really? Oh wait, I know, cause your cooking up and extra special ranged auto attack, increased ca dmg, reduced cast times, reduced reuse times treat for us, right? Right? RIGHT?!!?
    Fabulous.
  2. ARCHIVED-akaglty Guest

Lol that's actually kinda funny. I would guess it's because we gave him so much crap about his ranger comments in the stream events before the expansion launched and because they know there is a problem, they're working on it (hopefully) and sick of hearing all of us complain.
  3. ARCHIVED-Neiloch Guest

Well its either because we steal lots of office supplies, or we don't let the smallest mistake get by without making a huge deal of it.

I mean what developer wants to deal with game problems while working in his office?
  4. ARCHIVED-Nevao Guest

I'm begining to think that this is a joke theme from Brenlo, the same way that most everyone is wanting to punt gnomes.
  5. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

Nevao wrote:
    It has to be a joke, actually it is kinda funny:) I see it as poking fun at himself