Improving Our Alternate Advancement (AA) System

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Danejasho Member

How are you not given a choice? See post 218 on an easy workaround to distributing points your way as you see fit. Is this not a choice you have complete control of?
  2. Tetrol Well-Known Member

While I dislike this "feature" - it's not a big deal. All the same, I think those who say they can't understand why people might dislike it are really being closed minded. Different people play for different rewards - some just want what they can get asap - so getting all these points is great - others play for earned achievement - level locked, play through the Ruins of Varsoon and get an aa point - decide where to allocate it and work towards the next point.
    This system has pretty well blown that style out of the water. My alt army from lvl 15 to 85 now have aa points to supplement abilities they haven't even opened up yet. Level 25 mages with end line attacks etc. Ok, so don't allocate them you might say - but if you are looking to the odd aa point increase as a sign of progression - they don't come that often moving from 280 to 281.
    So no game breaker, but just another thing that can detrimentally affect some peoples play style.