Fixed Internally Improperly coded weapons make them unuseable for their class.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In particular, the Imbued Fulginate Sabre and Imbued Indium Sabre. Every other Sabre, Imbued or not, can be used by All Scouts (whom I was making one of the problems for), Channelers, and leather-wearing Priests, as well as plate-wearing Fighters. Not those two! They're labeled/coded specifically for only being used by Berserkers, Guardians, Paladins, and Shadowknights, which is wrong.

I've sent in an official /bug in-game and was also directed here, but since I wasn't logged in, the auto-redirect wasn't there any more, so here's this. ;->

Uwk
    Carynn, Soara2, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Odd! I wonder if they were 'reskins' off the wrong type of weapon for those two.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Who knows? What puzzles me is why just those two; everything else my Weaponsmith can make at his level is fine...could it be related to the other mess-ups that were done for other gear, like armor, in the mid-tiers? :-/

EDIT: Thinking back on it, I didn't notice a lot of difference in the icons for those two in particular vs. the other icons for the Sabre at other tiers, but then again, there's not a lot of variation in the icons in general... X-P

I'll look deeper into it once the servers are back up again. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Taled like this.