Impart Faith broken

Discussion in 'Priests' started by quisling, May 9, 2017.

1. quisling Well-Known Member

Shield of Faith is not procc'ing Impart Faith...
  2. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Yes lots of new and exciting things to do with this update like get used to healing without our ward...the cynic in me believes shaman had a hand in this the optimist in me thinks its related to their adjusted and more than unlikely tested % based heal nerfs....the realist believes the truth lies somewhere in the middle....well raid should be interesting tonight...hey heres your brand new fervor adornment and as a parting gift we broke your ward which it would have helped.....
  3. EQAditu Member

I was hoping that recasting it would help, but I guess not. Completely broken without question. I guess we can at least hope for an eventual fix.
  4. quisling Well-Known Member

Gonna guess that will be as quickly as they "fixed" our reactives when they decided they shouldnt proc on ticking damage.
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

interestingly the ward works in proving grounds....lolalbeit scaled down like everything else
  6. EQAditu Member

To be fair, that was not at all a new mechanic. Reactives never had proced on DoT ticks for as long as I could remember. But it wasn't a big deal until every single raid mob had a permanent DoT with no re-application to trigger said reactive heal. Well, maybe it was a big deal when they added uncurable DoTs that 2-shot players. I think that was earlier.

I consider this a different category, where the spell no longer does what it states. No one will consider this a fixed version that devs decided on. The problem is that this will probably be low priority on fixes. But I guess we'll see.

BTW, you might want to add the [BUG] prefix tag to your thread subject. Supposedly it makes it searchable as such. I don't know if anyone uses the tag search feature, though.
  7. Daalilama Well-Known Member

not really shocked this was not in the thursday update notes sigh.
  8. quisling Well-Known Member

I'm holding out a little hope that it will just be an undocumented fix.
  9. Itsey Bitsey Member

It procs again.
  10. EQAditu Member

Now I feel silly for writing so many bug reports if they're going to ninja fix it two days later without comment.